The magazine “Puesta al día en urgencias, emergencias y catástrofes” (“Update on Urgencies, Emergencies and Catastrophes”), vol.10, no.3 of 2010, pp. 123-132, published a study about the TASSICA 2 Triage Card.
“TASSICA 2 Triage Card: Practical evaluation of its operational functionality in incidents with multiple victims”
This is the title of the article published in the above mentioned magazine. It concludes after a scientific study with a confidence level of 95% that the target group, consisting of professionals of the highest level of the emergency sector, believes that the TASSICA 2 Triage Card:
1. Facilitates the work of the first triage in an incident with multiple victims (IMV).
2. Additionally helps other involved personnel without professional education or prior experience in IMV in the moment of performing the first triage.
3. Facilitates the unification of criteria between the different people involved in the process of the first triage.
4. Enables to easily gather and transfer the patients’ information collected in the first triage. 5. Facilitates the stabilization of the patient during IMV.
6. What is more, it helps the involved persons without professional education or prior experience in IMV during the process of the stabilization of the patient.
7. Enables the uniformity of criteria between different involved persons during the process of stabilization.
Click here to see the whole document