The main objective of this Master is to provide the most rigorous and innovative training in order to allow the student handle all the knowledge and necessary skills to carry out his management tasks in a successful manner at any institution, public or private, in the health care sector paying special attention to the new mixed management models (public-private).
- To define the characteristics of the public and private institutions that made up the health care sector, their structure and inner mechanisms of regulation.
- To know the policy framework and the legislation that is applied to health care products and services.
- To know and comprehend the current reality of our environment and its perspectives in global terms.
- To know all the precise methods, skills and tools to plan and run the services, to manage human and economic resources and to assess the results based on criteria of quality and efficiency.
- To train managers and executives who will be able to run the processes of change and innovation that are arising in the health care sector.
- To develop the main competences in the life of the person in charge: problem analysis, research and communications-solving, teamworking, negotiation and decision-making.
· To acquire self-confidence when coping new challenges.
· To accelerate the development of the professional career of the student.
· To foster personal and professional growth of the student.